Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Home Stretch...

*41 weeks*

Be kind, this is my first blog post... EVER!

We're at the hospital, and it's late, but I wanted to get an update out there for everyone. Well to call it an update really isn't fair since there's really no news other than... we're here and things are going fine. We're basically just hanging out and waiting. Julie and Scott stopped by for a couple hours and helped us pass the time. Julie made us laugh and the nurse came in to tell us to knock off all the noise we were making check and make sure everything was alright. I'll have photos of Julie's antics in another update.

The nurse told us that the pitocin will be administered around 6:30am. I really have no idea how quickly things will go from that point. I guess we'll have to wait and see. Well, I need to get some sleep. Here's a picture of us shortly after we arrived.




4 comments:

Sarah said...

woohoo go ben!

Anonymous said...

Good job Ben. I'll give it an A-

Thinking about you guys!!!

Katie said...

what are you trying to do with that button down ben... be a hot dad or something???

*mar* said...

I just about spit out my food when I read Katie's post!!! Speaking of HOT DAD attire...where's the tee shirt?!