Saturday, July 12, 2008

Where we've been

*27 weeks, 4 days*

I'm doing some mega-cleaning today in preparation for our out-of-town guests! I'm super excited that my former college roommate (and mommy-to-be), Amanda, her boyfriend Robert, & their son Isaac are coming in this weekend from Arizona to visit! In the process of cleaning, I decided it was time to throw away all the remnants of my IVF drugs that have been sitting around collecting dust since we stopped them at 10 weeks. Before I tossed them though, I took a few pictures to give you an idea of where we've been on this journey....

This is a very small percentage of the drugs we used during our two IVF cycles. Most of it was thrown out months ago, and there's still a few things in the fridge that need to go out too.


These are our leftover needles - if these are the leftovers, you can imagine how many we actually used! I decided to save these needles for next time.

No comments: