Friday, July 25, 2008

The nursery finally takes shape!!

*29 weeks, 3 days*

It's late and I really should be in bed, but I'm SO excited to report that our nursery is *finally* starting to become a nursery. Our crib, car seat, and stroller all came today, and of course, we set up the crib as soon as we got home from work. It went really quickly, which made Ben happy because he didn't have to spend all night on it, and it made me happy because it meant I would be able to make the bed and dress up the room a bit.

Our dresser still has to be delivered and will come in the next few days, and our glider is in at the Babies R Us in Schaumburg so we're going to pick that up this weekend. Once all the furniture's in the room, I think we will *finally* be able to get organized and make the room perfect!!

Here's what we have so far...

The view from the hallway

The completed crib!

Close up of the Cubs mobile that plays part of "Take me out to the Ballgame"

No comments: