Sunday, June 8, 2008

We registered!!

*22 weeks, 5 days*

After having started baby registries online, we finally took a day to go to Babies R Us (BRU) and Target and get a few more things from the store. I don't think we're *quite* done - there's still a few little things to get and a few things to decide on. (For example, do we want to go with the Diaper Genie or the Diaper Dekor?)

Besides BRU and Target, we are also registered at Land of Nod for our bedding (and a few miscellaneous other items). I think the bedding will work PERFECTLY in the green nursery. Here's a pic:



We are registered at Pottery Barn Kids for the nursery furniture. It's a little pricey, but I definitely believe you get what you pay for, and it will hopefully last us a long time.

On another note, Baby K went to his first concert on Friday night. We were 7th row, center at the Dave Matthews Band concert at Toyota Park in Bridgeview, and it was a a great show! The baby didn't move much during the show - I think he was a little freaked out by all the noise! At the end of the show, I looked down and realized my feet were MONSTEROUS!! It was my first experience with swollen feet, and it made me gag a little bit. Who knew my feet could get so big?!

On Saturday (yesterday), I spent three or so hours cleaning out my bedroom closet and trying to organize the bedroom a bit. Again, after a few hours I realized my feet were enormous... I guess this is just the beginning!

No comments: