Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Another fun aspect of pregnancy...

*23 weeks, 1 day*

Heartburn! It's been confirmed. I had my second experience with the big H-B today, and it was rough. Apparently, I had it last week too (again on Wednesday morning, nonetheless), but wasn't sure what it was. This morning I was at a training and felt wretched. I had very little nausea early in my pregnancy and nothing that I would have considered "morning sickness", but how I felt this morning made me want to puke. I asked one of the other girls who was at the training (who has a three year old) if what I was feeling was heartburn, and she said it was. Ack. If I have to deal with this for the next four months, I seriously might die. (I know, a little mellow dramatic, but it's PAINFUL!) I took a Tums and it helped a bit, but ultimately I'm not sure it did the trick. Anyways, just a vent. I hope this doesn't become a habit...

No comments: