Monday, February 4, 2008

Lookin' good!

*4weeks, 6days*

Beta #3 was today - 1827! My nurse now is Gabby, and she said that based on my numbers things are looking good. I'm scheduled for my "early ultrasound" this Friday the 8th. There won't be a heartbeat yet, but we'll be able to see the gestational sac that will become the placenta. We'll be able to see if my one embryo will become one fetus or two. We are really excited for this first ultrasound. I think it will make things seem more real. We're both still in shock, and we need to be able to move beyond the shock and start planning for the next 35 weeks and then the next 18 years!

I'm still feeling pretty normal. I have been feeling really tired lately and have had sore boobs for the last few days. I'm also having some achy abdominal cramps that, from everything I've read, are normal, but damn, they're annoying. I can't complain though - I'd really rather be tired and crampy than nauseous and vomity.

No comments: