Sunday, August 24, 2008

Not so lazy after all

*33 weeks, 5 days*

It was a very productive weekend. I got tons of baby laundry done and put away. I worked on cleaning and organizing the nursery (still a work in progress, but getting closer). AND, most impressively, today I put together the swing and high chair by myself! Yes, I'm awesome. Here are some pictures of my handiwork...

The Eddie Bauer high chair from a group of girls at work. Bear's checking out the newest piece of furniture in the dining room...


I was amazed at how easy this thing was to put together! Now we just need batteries and it'll be up and running.

I realized I never posted a picture of the dresser after it was delivered. Here it is with the new changing pad and super soft blue cover on top:


I'm pretty happy with how my organizing is going, particularly with the closet. Everything actually has a place, and we haven't quite run out of room yet! Note the plethora of diapers up top. I'm definitely feeling good about my diaper situation now.


We've got about six weeks to go, and I'm beginning to think we *might* actually be ready when he gets here!!

No comments: